Here is a breakdown of the Fees
The fee is only $9.95 in addition to any applicable fees listed below.
- Parties paying Filing Fees by Credit Card will also be charged a processing fee that is a percentage of the overall transaction to cover the cost of the credit card transaction.
- Parties paying by eCheck will be also be charged a flat fee of $1 per transaction in lieu of the percentage-based credit card processing fee, plus the standard filing fee per the California Statewide Fee Schedule.
Watch this brief video tutorial or scroll UP to get started!
Documents Prohibited from E-Filing in some courts
- Any will, codicil, or testamentary trust;
- Bond or undertaking;
- Subpoenaed documents;
- Financial institution documents, care facility documents or escrow documents as defined under Probate Code Sec. 2620, submitted by conservators, guardians, or trustees of court supervised trusts;
- California state vital records forms;
- Any documents with attachments/exhibits that cannot be accurately transmitted via electronic filing due to size or type;
- Documents typically submitted during the course of a proceeding (e.g. Trial Exhibits);
- Documents lodged with the court provisionally under seal;
- Documents for cases under seal;
- Labor Commissioner deposit of cash or check.